As the European leader in offensive cyber security, HTTPCS is honoured to participate in the International Cybersecurity Forum (FIC). Thanks to reflections and exchanges, our goal is to promote cybersecurity in all its forms. Thanks to our experts specialized in cyber security, we offer you solutions and services adapted to your needs. Adopt the Secure Attitude with HTTPCS !
HTTPCS at the International Cyber Security Forum
- FIC 2019 – 11th edition – January 22 & 23
- Date: January 22 & 23
- Website: https://www.forum-fic.com/en/home.htm
- Location: FIC – LILLE GRAND PALAIS – 1 boulevard des Cités Unies, LILLE, 59777 France
Come and meet us at FIC 2019, Booth C25 on January 23 & 23, 2019!
European leader in offensive cybersecurity, HTTPCS develops and offers solutions and services dedicated to fight against cybercrime: security products, consulting and audits, training etc.
Our company can help any organization willing to protect its data and information system. Our tools allow you to protect yourself against all cyber risks, whatever the constraints are.
Thus, HTTPCS helps website and web application’s owners from all sectors to comply with the current standards and regulations (such as GDPR). We help you boost your company’s credibility and your clients trust.
We invite you to come and meet our technical team and cyber security experts. Over a coffee or a simple exchange, we will help you address your problems and identify your needs.
Would you like to know more about us?
Make an appointment today to meet us at FIC 2019 by filling out this form:
11th edition of the International Cybersecurity Forum
The International Cyber Security Forum is part of an approach based on reflection and dialogue to achieve a common European vision of IT Security.
As an extension of the Digital Single Market and the GDPR, the FIC 2019 is the main European event bringing together all the players in digital security and cyber security.
The FIC 2019:
- 4 plenary sessions
- 30 workshops
- 20 partner conferences
- 20 technical demos
- 18 Talks challenges
- 14 masterclasses
- 2 Ethical Hacking competitions
Discover the guidelines for the 2019 edition:
- Decompartmentalize cyber security issues by bringing together relevant actors within organizations;
- Speed up the development of a European cyber security market;
- Promote a balanced and ethical vision of safety;
- Foster innovation in digital trust thanks to innovative projects and startups;
- Build an inclusive approach to cyber security in organizational transformation ;
- Bridge the gap between the public and private sectors, between industry, academics and corporate business to federate ecosystems.